version 0.8.5 and later
Onion Skin Preview
The onion skin preview will show animation frames before and/or after the current frame. These extra frames can be used to aid animation.
The appearance of the onion skin preview can be configured by opening the Edit/Edit Preferences menu and selecting the OnionSkin item.
Copyright © 2006 Fragmosoft
- Enabled - enables/disables the onion skin preview
- NumFrames - sets the number of frames to be rendered before or after the current frame
- Direction - tells whether frames should be drawn before and/or after the current frame or both
- Display - specifies which frames should be drawn, each frame index or only keyed frames
- StartOpacity - specifies the opacity of the rendered frames closest to the current frame
- EndOpacity - specifies the opacity of the rendered frames farthest from the current frame